Rubber coupling for valve protector
|Carton and Pallet, as per request
|10days for tooling and sample, 20-30days for MOQ
WHY CHOOSE US
· ISO9001:2008 authorized, Certifications of ROHS, SGS, WRAS, FDA21 are available.
· 20 years production and 10years export experience
· Independent R&D center of rubber formulation, independent product and tooling design center
· With over 1000 ton machine, biggest 1000kg product can be produced
· Reasonable and competitive price
· Thousands of tooling available, especially standard sizes. For large quantity of customized product, the mold fee is free
Industry Standards and Guidelines for Rubber Couplings
There are no specific industry standards or guidelines that exclusively govern the design and application of rubber couplings. However, various general standards and engineering practices apply to flexible couplings, including rubber couplings:
- ISO 14691: This standard provides guidelines for the installation, use, and maintenance of industrial flexible couplings, which include rubber couplings.
- AGMA 9005: The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) standard provides information on selecting lubricants and lubrication methods for flexible couplings, ensuring proper performance and longevity.
- API 671: This API standard specifies the requirements for special-purpose couplings used in petroleum, chemical, and gas industry services, which can include rubber couplings for specific applications.
- Manufacturer Recommendations: Many rubber coupling manufacturers provide guidelines, specifications, and installation instructions for their products, helping users select the right coupling and use it correctly.
Since rubber couplings fall under the category of flexible couplings, engineers and designers can follow these broader standards and best practices while considering the specific characteristics and performance requirements of rubber couplings for their applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-09